RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Camas Session

  • Jack Harrison
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 19, 2013

      Sorry to hear the news. But at least the snow is not the best this season, and the water sport season should just be “getting going” in 3 months.

              Hope it heals quick.  Jack

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19, 2013
        Bummer Jim... Get well soon. The water sessions would not be the same without you

        Eddy

        On Feb 18, 2013, at 10:03 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

        Oh the fun of winter.  I had my first day off in over a month fri n went to Bogus to snowboard with my wife n friends.  Great day.  On the last run to get off the hill I caught an edge.  Oops!  Did a little flip n caught a shoulder.  Knew there was a problem .  Separated my left shoulder, 4 th degree.  Looks pretty cool in a sick kinda way.  No surgery for now but we'll see in a month if it heals by itself.  No snow kiting, windsurfing  for about 3months min..  Guess you'll all have to keep the reports coming for us one armed guys.  Jim

        On Monday, February 18, 2013, RUSTY HILL wrote:

        So, I went to boost and something didn't feel quite right…

        <Ski3-Edit_HDR.jpg>
        RUSTY HILL
        rustyshill@...

      • RUSTY HILL
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 19, 2013
          I'm sorry to hear that, Jim... Take it easy so that you're good to go for the water. I still want to perfect our tandem windsurfing/kiting trick :)

          Rusty Hill
          208.891.7744

[...]

        • Tom von Alten
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 19, 2013

            Nice montage, but shouldn’t there be one more image in it? Inquiring minds want to know if you pulled off the one ski landing. (Oh, and well done sticking the free ski’s landing.)

            Tom von Alten
            tva@...

            From: RUSTY HILL
            Subject: [BSA] Camas Session

            So, I went to boost and something didn't feel quite right…