Re: [snowkiteidaho] Camas Session

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
      Nice pix. Did you stick the landing?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 18, 2013, at 9:38 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      So, I went to boost and something didn't feel quite right…

      <Ski3-Edit_HDR.jpg>
      RUSTY HILL
      rustyshill@...

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 18, 2013
        Oh the fun of winter.  I had my first day off in over a month fri n went to Bogus to snowboard with my wife n friends.  Great day.  On the last run to get off the hill I caught an edge.  Oops!  Did a little flip n caught a shoulder.  Knew there was a problem .  Separated my left shoulder, 4 th degree.  Looks pretty cool in a sick kinda way.  No surgery for now but we'll see in a month if it heals by itself.  No snow kiting, windsurfing  for about 3months min..  Guess you'll all have to keep the reports coming for us one armed guys.  Jim

        On Monday, February 18, 2013, RUSTY HILL wrote:
        So, I went to boost and something didn't feel quite right…

        RUSTY HILL
        rustyshill@...

      • Jack Harrison
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 19, 2013

          Sorry to hear the news. But at least the snow is not the best this season, and the water sport season should just be “getting going” in 3 months.

                  Hope it heals quick.  Jack

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 19, 2013
              I'm sorry to hear that, Jim... Take it easy so that you're good to go for the water. I still want to perfect our tandem windsurfing/kiting trick :)

              Rusty Hill
              208.891.7744

[...]

            • Tom von Alten
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 19, 2013

                Nice montage, but shouldn’t there be one more image in it? Inquiring minds want to know if you pulled off the one ski landing. (Oh, and well done sticking the free ski’s landing.)

                Tom von Alten
                tva@...

                From: RUSTY HILL
                Subject: [BSA] Camas Session

                So, I went to boost and something didn't feel quite right…