Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: MOnday

  • geardaddy@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
      good to here I'll be back in town for Friday and weekend session. I guess my work schedule came at a pretty good time as far as not missing good conditions.

      Possibility that Chasta may be headed to town in the next week or 2.

      Eddy

      On Wed Feb 14 1:08 , Andrew Goldman sent:

      Andrew here. I went up and have mixed reviews. Most
      of you have not seen it in over a week so you might
      notice a little difference but for those that saw the
      dirt and rock, I'd have to say the place looks better.

      --- Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@ cableone. net> wrote:

      > I didn't make it, but I guess Andrew and Tom C. had
      > a good ride, with winds 10-15. They report there
      > was plenty of new snow that was in really good
      > shape; not icy or shlushy.
      >
      > J went today. I bet it rocked.
      >
      > I hope there still some wind tomorrow

      TV dinner still cooling?
      http://tv.yahoo. com/

      Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net
    • Ryan Wait
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007

        im working in mtn home 2maro. so i'll be up there around 2:30 if anyone wants to ride..

        From: Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...>
        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: MOnday
        Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:08:04 -0800 (PST)

        Andrew here. I went up and have mixed reviews. Most
        of you have not seen it in over a week so you might
        notice a little difference but for those that saw the
        dirt and rock, I'd have to say the place looks better.

        --- Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@ cableone. net> wrote:

        > I didn't make it, but I guess Andrew and Tom C. had
        > a good ride, with winds 10-15. They report there
        > was plenty of new snow that was in really good
        > shape; not icy or shlushy.
        >
        > J went today. I bet it rocked.
        >
        > I hope there still some wind tomorrow

        TV dinner still cooling?
        http://tv.yahoo. com/

        Don�t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft Office Live
      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009

          Tomorrow looks awesome!  Hoping to play hooking in the afternoon.  Might be able to boogey as early as 12:30.

        • Mark Westerdoll
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
            Westy's in! The earlier the better! jivin' with a new kite, priceless.
            Tomorrow looks awesome!  Hoping to play hooking in the afternoon.  Might be able to boogey as early as 12:30.

            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
              Steve's in! today was very windy the snow is better but not perfect . Tuesday is looking good also

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
                Westy...

                Laura and I can be ready to go by 11

                Sent from
                Eddy Petranek

                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
                  Hey Eddy,

                  Rather than pay for a phone line ($19.00) and cheap dialup internet access ($10.00), what about spending the money on a standalone DSL account for $39.99.  We only need if for a few months per year.  Would probably be simpler this way unless ACE was going to pay for the phone line.

                  -Brick

                  Westy's in! The earlier the better! jivin' with a new kite, priceless.
                  Tomorrow looks awesome!  Hoping to play hooking in the afternoon.  Might be able to boogey as early as 12:30.

                • Josh Woodland
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 23, 2009
                    I may head up this afternoon.  Where is the place to be today?

                    Josh

                    Westy's in! The earlier the better! jivin' with a new kite, priceless.
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 23, 2009
                      Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday Well the weather station is still down ...did a little research ...If you go bring a small kite. Like a 2m....

                      I’m guessing that it is blowing mid 30’s with gust to 45.

                      Soldier MTN is blowing 30-60 gust to 82 last night

                      I’ll wait and watch it for a little while

                      From: Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...>
                      Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:58:19 -0700 (PDT)
                      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 23, 2009

                        Sensor is up. It came on @ 10:56 am.

                        Tabular Listing: March 22, 2009 - 11:12 through March 23, 2009 - 12:12 MDT

                        Time(MDT)

                        Temperature

                        Dew

                        Wet Bulb