Re: [snowkiteidaho] Warm weekend ahead

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013

      We have a 14m catalyst and its a nice kite. Very simple and stable. Feels a touch small for its size. I used it like I would a 12. Drifts downwind great when you kite at it on a wave.

      Ours is a few years old. Not sure what has improved.

      --Will

      On Feb 18, 2013 5:37 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Yes that seems like the goto kite.

      Eddy

      Just looked at Jeff's website...Ozone Catalyist? Is that the all round kite I should keep an eye on?

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
        Switchblade is Cabrinha's all around and widely acclaimed.  Best Kahoona's are another long proven very popular allround.  Because people so satisfied with both of them, they've been around many generations...well proven and incrementally improved each year.  Catalysts are much newer design/model than either of these.  I'm sure there's many other good allarounds too.