Re: [snowkiteidaho] Warm weekend ahead

  • Dan Bond
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
      Just looked at Jeff's website...Ozone Catalyist? Is that the all round kite I should keep an eye on?

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
        Yes that seems like the goto kite.

        Eddy

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
            Switchblade is Cabrinha's all around and widely acclaimed.  Best Kahoona's are another long proven very popular allround.  Because people so satisfied with both of them, they've been around many generations...well proven and incrementally improved each year.  Catalysts are much newer design/model than either of these.  I'm sure there's many other good allarounds too.