Re: [snowkiteidaho] Warm weekend ahead

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 17, 2013
      Another fun day but very thermic, played at the Big Easy and 9-10 players.  Really bummed to see so little snow this year.

      Supposedly we have a few back to back storms rolling thru. Maybe we can get a little fresh stuff before we get the hot stuff and all the white stuff turns to wet stuff, and then I have to stuff my FA into a wetsuit!

       :-) sorry for the visual :-)

      Eddy

      On Feb 14, 2013, at 6:48 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Is Sunday the last Day??? Should be a good thermal session.

      I'm going!!!

      Eddy

    • Dan Bond

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
          Yes that seems like the goto kite.

          Eddy

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
              Switchblade is Cabrinha's all around and widely acclaimed.  Best Kahoona's are another long proven very popular allround.  Because people so satisfied with both of them, they've been around many generations...well proven and incrementally improved each year.  Catalysts are much newer design/model than either of these.  I'm sure there's many other good allarounds too.