Re: Warm weekend ahead

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 17, 2013
      I'm heading up and have room. I plan on leaving about 9:30 and can meet at Alby's ~10.

      Jason

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jake Dobson <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

      > Sounds like this might be it, so I am in. Is anyone meeting at Albys to carpool?
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Feb 17, 2013, at 5:56 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Sunday sessions. Heading up about 10. Wind looks great right now and a skiff of new snow. :-)
      > >
      > > Eddy
      > >

      > > On Feb 14, 2013, at 6:48 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
      > >

      > >> Is Sunday the last Day??? Should be a good thermal session.
      > >>
      > >> I'm going!!!
      > >>
      > >> Eddy

    • Jake Dobson
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 17, 2013
        I will be there.

        Sent from my iPhone

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jake Dobson wrote:

        > Sounds like this might be it, so I am in. Is anyone meeting at Albys to carpool?
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On Feb 17, 2013, at 5:56 AM, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:
        >
        > > Sunday sessions. Heading up about 10. Wind looks great right now and a skiff of new snow. :-)
        > >
        > > Eddy
        > >

        > > On Feb 14, 2013, at 6:48 AM, "geardaddyllc" wrote:
        > >

        > >> Is Sunday the last Day??? Should be a good thermal session.
        > >>
        > >> I'm going!!!
        > >>
        > >> Eddy

      • Jason Watt
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 17, 2013
          I'm picking up Greg on the way.  I've got one back seat without a seatbelt and lots of gear room.  We'll swing by alby ~10.

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 17, 2013
            Taking the family in the VAN.  Wind will peak 2-4 so no rush to be early.  If anyone wants to bring a non-kiting significant other that wants some kid time in a nice toasty van.  I've got a job for them.  :-)

            Eddy

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 17, 2013
              Another fun day but very thermic, played at the Big Easy and 9-10 players.  Really bummed to see so little snow this year.

              Supposedly we have a few back to back storms rolling thru. Maybe we can get a little fresh stuff before we get the hot stuff and all the white stuff turns to wet stuff, and then I have to stuff my FA into a wetsuit!

               :-) sorry for the visual :-)

              Eddy

              On Feb 14, 2013, at 6:48 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

              Is Sunday the last Day??? Should be a good thermal session.

              I'm going!!!

              Eddy

            • Dan Bond

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
                  Yes that seems like the goto kite.

                  Eddy

                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
                      Switchblade is Cabrinha's all around and widely acclaimed.  Best Kahoona's are another long proven very popular allround.  Because people so satisfied with both of them, they've been around many generations...well proven and incrementally improved each year.  Catalysts are much newer design/model than either of these.  I'm sure there's many other good allarounds too.