Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: MOnday

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
      I didn't make it, but I guess Andrew and Tom C. had a good ride, with winds 10-15.  They report there was plenty of new snow that was in really good shape; not icy or shlushy.

      J went today.  I bet it rocked.

      I hope there still some wind tomorrow
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
        Andrew here. I went up and have mixed reviews. Most
        of you have not seen it in over a week so you might
        notice a little difference but for those that saw the
        dirt and rock, I'd have to say the place looks better.

        --- Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

        > I didn't make it, but I guess Andrew and Tom C. had
        > a good ride, with winds 10-15. They report there
        > was plenty of new snow that was in really good
        > shape; not icy or shlushy.
        >
        > J went today. I bet it rocked.
        >
        > I hope there still some wind tomorrow

        TV dinner still cooling?
        http://tv.yahoo.com/
      • geardaddy@cableone.net
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
          good to here I'll be back in town for Friday and weekend session. I guess my work schedule came at a pretty good time as far as not missing good conditions.

          Possibility that Chasta may be headed to town in the next week or 2.

          Eddy

          On Wed Feb 14 1:08 , Andrew Goldman sent:

          --- Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@ cableone. net> wrote:

          > I didn't make it, but I guess Andrew and Tom C. had
          > a good ride, with winds 10-15. They report there
          > was plenty of new snow that was in really good
          > shape; not icy or shlushy.
          >
          > J went today. I bet it rocked.
          >
          > I hope there still some wind tomorrow

          TV dinner still cooling?
          http://tv.yahoo. com/

          Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net
        • Ryan Wait
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007

            im working in mtn home 2maro. so i'll be up there around 2:30 if anyone wants to ride..

            From: Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...>
            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: MOnday
            Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:08:04 -0800 (PST)

            Andrew here. I went up and have mixed reviews. Most
            of you have not seen it in over a week so you might
            notice a little difference but for those that saw the
            dirt and rock, I'd have to say the place looks better.

            --- Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@ cableone. net> wrote:

            > I didn't make it, but I guess Andrew and Tom C. had
            > a good ride, with winds 10-15. They report there
            > was plenty of new snow that was in really good
            > shape; not icy or shlushy.
            >
            > J went today. I bet it rocked.
            >
            > I hope there still some wind tomorrow

            TV dinner still cooling?
            http://tv.yahoo. com/

            Don�t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft Office Live
          • Darrel Thomas
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009

              Tomorrow looks awesome!  Hoping to play hooking in the afternoon.  Might be able to boogey as early as 12:30.

            • Mark Westerdoll
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
                Westy's in! The earlier the better! jivin' with a new kite, priceless.
                Tomorrow looks awesome!  Hoping to play hooking in the afternoon.  Might be able to boogey as early as 12:30.

                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
                  Steve's in! today was very windy the snow is better but not perfect . Tuesday is looking good also

                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
                    Westy...

                    Laura and I can be ready to go by 11

                    Sent from
                    Eddy Petranek

                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
                      Hey Eddy,

                      Rather than pay for a phone line ($19.00) and cheap dialup internet access ($10.00), what about spending the money on a standalone DSL account for $39.99.  We only need if for a few months per year.  Would probably be simpler this way unless ACE was going to pay for the phone line.

                      -Brick

                      Westy's in! The earlier the better! jivin' with a new kite, priceless.
                      Tomorrow looks awesome!  Hoping to play hooking in the afternoon.  Might be able to boogey as early as 12:30.

                    • Josh Woodland
                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 23, 2009
                        I may head up this afternoon.  Where is the place to be today?

                        Josh

                        Westy's in! The earlier the better! jivin' with a new kite, priceless.
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 23, 2009
                          Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday Well the weather station is still down ...did a little research ...If you go bring a small kite. Like a 2m....

                          I’m guessing that it is blowing mid 30’s with gust to 45.

                          Soldier MTN is blowing 30-60 gust to 82 last night

                          I’ll wait and watch it for a little while

                          From: Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...>
                          Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:58:19 -0700 (PDT)
                          To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 23, 2009

                            Sensor is up. It came on @ 10:56 am.

                            Tabular Listing: March 22, 2009 - 11:12 through March 23, 2009 - 12:12 MDT

                            Time(MDT)

                            Temperature

                            Dew

                            Wet Bulb