Re: MOnday

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
      how was the snow?

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "darrel1028" <darrelthomas@...>
      wrote:

      > It looks good this morning already. I think it will hold for the day.
      >
      > I am in for 2:15 departure.
      >
      > Darrel
      > 484-6766

    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
        I didn't make it, but I guess Andrew and Tom C. had a good ride, with winds 10-15.  They report there was plenty of new snow that was in really good shape; not icy or shlushy.

        J went today.  I bet it rocked.

        I hope there still some wind tomorrow
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
          Andrew here. I went up and have mixed reviews. Most
          of you have not seen it in over a week so you might
          notice a little difference but for those that saw the
          dirt and rock, I'd have to say the place looks better.

          --- Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

          > I didn't make it, but I guess Andrew and Tom C. had
          > a good ride, with winds 10-15. They report there
          > was plenty of new snow that was in really good
          > shape; not icy or shlushy.
          >
          > J went today. I bet it rocked.
          >
          > I hope there still some wind tomorrow

          TV dinner still cooling?
          http://tv.yahoo.com/
        • geardaddy@cableone.net
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007
            good to here I'll be back in town for Friday and weekend session. I guess my work schedule came at a pretty good time as far as not missing good conditions.

            Possibility that Chasta may be headed to town in the next week or 2.

            Eddy

            On Wed Feb 14 1:08 , Andrew Goldman sent:

            --- Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@ cableone. net> wrote:

            > I didn't make it, but I guess Andrew and Tom C. had
            > a good ride, with winds 10-15. They report there
            > was plenty of new snow that was in really good
            > shape; not icy or shlushy.
            >
            > J went today. I bet it rocked.
            >
            > I hope there still some wind tomorrow

            TV dinner still cooling?
            http://tv.yahoo. com/

            Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net
          • Ryan Wait
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 13, 2007

              im working in mtn home 2maro. so i'll be up there around 2:30 if anyone wants to ride..

              From: Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...>
              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: MOnday
              Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:08:04 -0800 (PST)

              Andrew here. I went up and have mixed reviews. Most
              of you have not seen it in over a week so you might
              notice a little difference but for those that saw the
              dirt and rock, I'd have to say the place looks better.

              --- Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@ cableone. net> wrote:

              > I didn't make it, but I guess Andrew and Tom C. had
              > a good ride, with winds 10-15. They report there
              > was plenty of new snow that was in really good
              > shape; not icy or shlushy.
              >
              > J went today. I bet it rocked.
              >
              > I hope there still some wind tomorrow

              TV dinner still cooling?
              http://tv.yahoo. com/

              Don�t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft Office Live
            • Darrel Thomas
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009

                Tomorrow looks awesome!  Hoping to play hooking in the afternoon.  Might be able to boogey as early as 12:30.

              • Mark Westerdoll
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
                  Westy's in! The earlier the better! jivin' with a new kite, priceless.
                  Tomorrow looks awesome!  Hoping to play hooking in the afternoon.  Might be able to boogey as early as 12:30.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
                    Steve's in! today was very windy the snow is better but not perfect . Tuesday is looking good also

                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
                      Westy...

                      Laura and I can be ready to go by 11

                      Sent from
                      Eddy Petranek

                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
                        Hey Eddy,

                        Rather than pay for a phone line ($19.00) and cheap dialup internet access ($10.00), what about spending the money on a standalone DSL account for $39.99.  We only need if for a few months per year.  Would probably be simpler this way unless ACE was going to pay for the phone line.

                        -Brick

                        Westy's in! The earlier the better! jivin' with a new kite, priceless.
                        Tomorrow looks awesome!  Hoping to play hooking in the afternoon.  Might be able to boogey as early as 12:30.

                      • Josh Woodland
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 23, 2009
                          I may head up this afternoon.  Where is the place to be today?

                          Josh

                          Westy's in! The earlier the better! jivin' with a new kite, priceless.
                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 23, 2009
                            Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday Well the weather station is still down ...did a little research ...If you go bring a small kite. Like a 2m....

                            I’m guessing that it is blowing mid 30’s with gust to 45.

                            Soldier MTN is blowing 30-60 gust to 82 last night

                            I’ll wait and watch it for a little while

                            From: Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...>
                            Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:58:19 -0700 (PDT)
                            To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 23, 2009

                              Sensor is up. It came on @ 10:56 am.

                              Tabular Listing: March 22, 2009 - 11:12 through March 23, 2009 - 12:12 MDT

                              Time(MDT)

                              Temperature

                              Dew

                              Wet Bulb