Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

RE: [snowkiteidaho] Possible wind next few days

Expand Messages
  • Gavin Morrison
    There s wind down here....La Ventana BCS To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com From: tonyswilliams@yahoo.com Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 21:20:06 -0700 Subject: Re:
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 9 9:11 PM
    There's wind down here....La Ventana BCS


    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
    From: tonyswilliams@...
    Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 21:20:06 -0700
    Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Possible wind next few days

     

    So it's worth goin out tomorrow if the wind comes up?  I was afraid it would still be to hard

    Sent from my iPhone

    On Feb 9, 2013, at 9:06 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

     

    Thanks for the good wind prediction Weather Daddy! I had a blast.
    Josh
    On Feb 9, 2013 8:57 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
     

    What a great day!!! Timed the wind perfectly played from 12:30 to 5:00 in 16-19 mph wind.  Snow was firm but good times had.  

    Eddy


    On Feb 9, 2013, at 10:12 AM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

     

    Are you still meeting at Alby's? I'll be there at 11....Josh
    On Feb 9, 2013 9:58 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
     

    Great Josh.  But now I think it's going to be a later start.  I've got a hall pass and I'm not chancing screwing it up so still heading up at 11:00. Peak wind by 2. 

    Eddy


    On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

     

    I might make it.  Did it do anything today?
    Josh
    On Feb 8, 2013 5:29 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
     

    Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

    Eddy


    On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

     
    Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

    Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

    Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

    Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

    Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

    But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

    But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

    Eddy









Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.