Re: [snowkiteidaho] Possible wind next few days
- There's wind down here....La Ventana BCS
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 21:20:06 -0700
Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Possible wind next few daysSo it's worth goin out tomorrow if the wind comes up? I was afraid it would still be to hard
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 9, 2013, at 9:06 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:
Thanks for the good wind prediction Weather Daddy! I had a blast.
JoshOn Feb 9, 2013 8:57 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:What a great day!!! Timed the wind perfectly played from 12:30 to 5:00 in 16-19 mph wind. Snow was firm but good times had.Eddy
On Feb 9, 2013, at 10:12 AM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:
Are you still meeting at Alby's? I'll be there at 11....JoshOn Feb 9, 2013 9:58 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:Great Josh. But now I think it's going to be a later start. I've got a hall pass and I'm not chancing screwing it up so still heading up at 11:00. Peak wind by 2.Eddy
On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:
I might make it. Did it do anything today?
JoshOn Feb 8, 2013 5:29 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETDEddy
On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???
Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also
Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather
Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!
Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!
But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"
But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???