Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [snowkiteidaho] Possible wind next few days

Expand Messages
  • Josh Woodland
    Thanks for the good wind prediction Weather Daddy! I had a blast. Josh
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
    • 0 Attachment

      Thanks for the good wind prediction Weather Daddy! I had a blast.

      Josh

      On Feb 9, 2013 8:57 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
       

      What a great day!!! Timed the wind perfectly played from 12:30 to 5:00 in 16-19 mph wind.  Snow was firm but good times had.  

      Eddy


      On Feb 9, 2013, at 10:12 AM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

       

      Are you still meeting at Alby's? I'll be there at 11....Josh

      On Feb 9, 2013 9:58 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
       

      Great Josh.  But now I think it's going to be a later start.  I've got a hall pass and I'm not chancing screwing it up so still heading up at 11:00. Peak wind by 2. 

      Eddy


      On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

       

      I might make it.  Did it do anything today?

      Josh

      On Feb 8, 2013 5:29 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
       

      Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

      Eddy


      On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

       

      Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

      Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

      Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

      Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

      Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

      But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

      But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

      Eddy

    • Tonyswilliams
      So it s worth goin out tomorrow if the wind comes up? I was afraid it would still be to hard Sent from my iPhone
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
      • 0 Attachment
        So it's worth goin out tomorrow if the wind comes up?  I was afraid it would still be to hard

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 9, 2013, at 9:06 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

         

        Thanks for the good wind prediction Weather Daddy! I had a blast.

        Josh

        On Feb 9, 2013 8:57 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
         

        What a great day!!! Timed the wind perfectly played from 12:30 to 5:00 in 16-19 mph wind.  Snow was firm but good times had.  

        Eddy


        On Feb 9, 2013, at 10:12 AM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

         

        Are you still meeting at Alby's? I'll be there at 11....Josh

        On Feb 9, 2013 9:58 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
         

        Great Josh.  But now I think it's going to be a later start.  I've got a hall pass and I'm not chancing screwing it up so still heading up at 11:00. Peak wind by 2. 

        Eddy


        On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

         

        I might make it.  Did it do anything today?

        Josh

        On Feb 8, 2013 5:29 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
         

        Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

        Eddy


        On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

         

        Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

        Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

        Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

        Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

        Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

        But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

        But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

        Eddy

      • Jason Watt
        Good times.  Could use some more snow, but there was wind and fields of white. Good times. Could use some more snow, but there was wind and fields of white.
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
        • 1 Attachment
        • 3.4 MB
        Good times.  Could use some more snow, but there was wind and fields of white.
      • Gavin Morrison
        There s wind down here....La Ventana BCS To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com From: tonyswilliams@yahoo.com Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 21:20:06 -0700 Subject: Re:
        Message 4 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
        There's wind down here....La Ventana BCS


        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: tonyswilliams@...
        Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 21:20:06 -0700
        Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Possible wind next few days

         

        So it's worth goin out tomorrow if the wind comes up?  I was afraid it would still be to hard

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 9, 2013, at 9:06 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

         

        Thanks for the good wind prediction Weather Daddy! I had a blast.
        Josh
        On Feb 9, 2013 8:57 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
         

        What a great day!!! Timed the wind perfectly played from 12:30 to 5:00 in 16-19 mph wind.  Snow was firm but good times had.  

        Eddy


        On Feb 9, 2013, at 10:12 AM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

         

        Are you still meeting at Alby's? I'll be there at 11....Josh
        On Feb 9, 2013 9:58 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
         

        Great Josh.  But now I think it's going to be a later start.  I've got a hall pass and I'm not chancing screwing it up so still heading up at 11:00. Peak wind by 2. 

        Eddy


        On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

         

        I might make it.  Did it do anything today?
        Josh
        On Feb 8, 2013 5:29 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
         

        Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

        Eddy


        On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

         
        Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

        Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

        Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

        Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

        Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

        But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

        But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

        Eddy









      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.