Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [snowkiteidaho] Possible wind next few days

Expand Messages
  • Gear Daddy LLC
    Great Josh. But now I think it s going to be a later start. I ve got a hall pass and I m not chancing screwing it up so still heading up at 11:00. Peak wind
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
    • 0 Attachment
      Great Josh.  But now I think it's going to be a later start.  I've got a hall pass and I'm not chancing screwing it up so still heading up at 11:00. Peak wind by 2. 

      Eddy


      On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

       

      I might make it.  Did it do anything today?

      Josh

      On Feb 8, 2013 5:29 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
       

      Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

      Eddy


      On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

       

      Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

      Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

      Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

      Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

      Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

      But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

      But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

      Eddy

    • Josh Woodland
      Are you still meeting at Alby s? I ll be there at 11....Josh
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
      • 0 Attachment

        Are you still meeting at Alby's? I'll be there at 11....Josh

        On Feb 9, 2013 9:58 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
         

        Great Josh.  But now I think it's going to be a later start.  I've got a hall pass and I'm not chancing screwing it up so still heading up at 11:00. Peak wind by 2. 

        Eddy


        On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

         

        I might make it.  Did it do anything today?

        Josh

        On Feb 8, 2013 5:29 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
         

        Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

        Eddy


        On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

         

        Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

        Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

        Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

        Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

        Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

        But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

        But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

        Eddy

      • Gear Daddy LLC
        Yep Eddy
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
        • 0 Attachment
          Yep

          Eddy


          On Feb 9, 2013, at 10:12 AM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

           

          Are you still meeting at Alby's? I'll be there at 11....Josh

          On Feb 9, 2013 9:58 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
           

          Great Josh.  But now I think it's going to be a later start.  I've got a hall pass and I'm not chancing screwing it up so still heading up at 11:00. Peak wind by 2. 

          Eddy


          On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

           

          I might make it.  Did it do anything today?

          Josh

          On Feb 8, 2013 5:29 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
           

          Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

          Eddy


          On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

           

          Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

          Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

          Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

          Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

          Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

          But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

          But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

          Eddy

        • Gear Daddy LLC
          What a great day!!! Timed the wind perfectly played from 12:30 to 5:00 in 16-19 mph wind. Snow was firm but good times had. Eddy
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
          • 0 Attachment
            What a great day!!! Timed the wind perfectly played from 12:30 to 5:00 in 16-19 mph wind.  Snow was firm but good times had.  

            Eddy


            On Feb 9, 2013, at 10:12 AM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

             

            Are you still meeting at Alby's? I'll be there at 11....Josh

            On Feb 9, 2013 9:58 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
             

            Great Josh.  But now I think it's going to be a later start.  I've got a hall pass and I'm not chancing screwing it up so still heading up at 11:00. Peak wind by 2. 

            Eddy


            On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

             

            I might make it.  Did it do anything today?

            Josh

            On Feb 8, 2013 5:29 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
             

            Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

            Eddy


            On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

             

            Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

            Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

            Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

            Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

            Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

            But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

            But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

            Eddy

          • Josh Woodland
            Thanks for the good wind prediction Weather Daddy! I had a blast. Josh
            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
            • 0 Attachment

              Thanks for the good wind prediction Weather Daddy! I had a blast.

              Josh

              On Feb 9, 2013 8:57 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
               

              What a great day!!! Timed the wind perfectly played from 12:30 to 5:00 in 16-19 mph wind.  Snow was firm but good times had.  

              Eddy


              On Feb 9, 2013, at 10:12 AM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

               

              Are you still meeting at Alby's? I'll be there at 11....Josh

              On Feb 9, 2013 9:58 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
               

              Great Josh.  But now I think it's going to be a later start.  I've got a hall pass and I'm not chancing screwing it up so still heading up at 11:00. Peak wind by 2. 

              Eddy


              On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

               

              I might make it.  Did it do anything today?

              Josh

              On Feb 8, 2013 5:29 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
               

              Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

              Eddy


              On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

               

              Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

              Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

              Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

              Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

              Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

              But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

              But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

              Eddy

            • Tonyswilliams
              So it s worth goin out tomorrow if the wind comes up? I was afraid it would still be to hard Sent from my iPhone
              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
              • 0 Attachment
                So it's worth goin out tomorrow if the wind comes up?  I was afraid it would still be to hard

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Feb 9, 2013, at 9:06 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

                 

                Thanks for the good wind prediction Weather Daddy! I had a blast.

                Josh

                On Feb 9, 2013 8:57 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
                 

                What a great day!!! Timed the wind perfectly played from 12:30 to 5:00 in 16-19 mph wind.  Snow was firm but good times had.  

                Eddy


                On Feb 9, 2013, at 10:12 AM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

                 

                Are you still meeting at Alby's? I'll be there at 11....Josh

                On Feb 9, 2013 9:58 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
                 

                Great Josh.  But now I think it's going to be a later start.  I've got a hall pass and I'm not chancing screwing it up so still heading up at 11:00. Peak wind by 2. 

                Eddy


                On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

                 

                I might make it.  Did it do anything today?

                Josh

                On Feb 8, 2013 5:29 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
                 

                Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

                Eddy


                On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                 

                Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

                Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

                Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

                Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

                Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

                But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

                But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

                Eddy

              • Jason Watt
                Good times.  Could use some more snow, but there was wind and fields of white. Good times. Could use some more snow, but there was wind and fields of white.
                Message 7 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
                • 1 Attachment
                • 3.4 MB
                Good times.  Could use some more snow, but there was wind and fields of white.
              • Gavin Morrison
                There s wind down here....La Ventana BCS To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com From: tonyswilliams@yahoo.com Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 21:20:06 -0700 Subject: Re:
                Message 8 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
                There's wind down here....La Ventana BCS


                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: tonyswilliams@...
                Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 21:20:06 -0700
                Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Possible wind next few days

                 

                So it's worth goin out tomorrow if the wind comes up?  I was afraid it would still be to hard

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Feb 9, 2013, at 9:06 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

                 

                Thanks for the good wind prediction Weather Daddy! I had a blast.
                Josh
                On Feb 9, 2013 8:57 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
                 

                What a great day!!! Timed the wind perfectly played from 12:30 to 5:00 in 16-19 mph wind.  Snow was firm but good times had.  

                Eddy


                On Feb 9, 2013, at 10:12 AM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

                 

                Are you still meeting at Alby's? I'll be there at 11....Josh
                On Feb 9, 2013 9:58 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
                 

                Great Josh.  But now I think it's going to be a later start.  I've got a hall pass and I'm not chancing screwing it up so still heading up at 11:00. Peak wind by 2. 

                Eddy


                On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

                 

                I might make it.  Did it do anything today?
                Josh
                On Feb 8, 2013 5:29 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
                 

                Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

                Eddy


                On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                 
                Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

                Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

                Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

                Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

                Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

                But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

                But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

                Eddy









              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.