Re: [snowkiteidaho] Possible wind next few days

    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 8, 2013
      Awesome Jake. Looking forward to seeing you!!! 5-7 now going. Hope it blows ;-)

      Eddy

      On Feb 8, 2013, at 6:25 PM, Jake Dobson <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

      I'm in to.

      Jake

      Sent from my iPad

      On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:29 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

      Eddy

      On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

      Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

      Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

      Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

      Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

      But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

      But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
        Great Josh.  But now I think it's going to be a later start.  I've got a hall pass and I'm not chancing screwing it up so still heading up at 11:00. Peak wind by 2.

        Eddy

        On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

        I might make it.  Did it do anything today?

        Josh

        On Feb 8, 2013 5:29 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

        Eddy

        On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

        Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

        Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

        Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

        Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

        But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

        But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

        Eddy

      • Josh Woodland

                  Message 8 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
                  Good times.  Could use some more snow, but there was wind and fields of white.
                • Gavin Morrison
                  Message 9 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
                  There's wind down here....La Ventana BCS

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com