Re: [snowkiteidaho] Possible wind next few days

  • Jake Dobson
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 8, 2013
      I'm in to.

      Jake

      Sent from my iPad

      On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:29 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

      Eddy

      On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

      Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

      Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

      Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

      Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

      But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

      But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
          Great Josh.  But now I think it's going to be a later start.  I've got a hall pass and I'm not chancing screwing it up so still heading up at 11:00. Peak wind by 2.

          Eddy

          On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

          I might make it.  Did it do anything today?

          Josh

          On Feb 8, 2013 5:29 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

          Eddy

          On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

          Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

          Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

          Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

          Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

          But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

          But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

          Eddy

        • Josh Woodland

                    Message 9 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
                    • 1 Attachment
                    • 3.4 MB
                    Good times.  Could use some more snow, but there was wind and fields of white.
                  • Gavin Morrison
                    Message 10 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
                    There's wind down here....La Ventana BCS

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com