MOnday

  • darrel1028
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 12 8:36 AM
      It looks good this morning already. I think it will hold for the day.

      I am in for 2:15 departure.

      Darrel
      484-6766
    • hawkicd11
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 13 8:35 AM
        how was the snow?

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "darrel1028" <darrelthomas@...>
        wrote:

        > It looks good this morning already. I think it will hold for the day.
        >
        > I am in for 2:15 departure.
        >
        > Darrel
        > 484-6766

      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 13 3:11 PM
          I didn't make it, but I guess Andrew and Tom C. had a good ride, with winds 10-15.  They report there was plenty of new snow that was in really good shape; not icy or shlushy.

          J went today.  I bet it rocked.

          I hope there still some wind tomorrow
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 13 5:08 PM
            Andrew here. I went up and have mixed reviews. Most
            of you have not seen it in over a week so you might
            notice a little difference but for those that saw the
            dirt and rock, I'd have to say the place looks better.

            --- Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

            > I didn't make it, but I guess Andrew and Tom C. had
            > a good ride, with winds 10-15. They report there
            > was plenty of new snow that was in really good
            > shape; not icy or shlushy.
            >
            > J went today. I bet it rocked.
            >
            > I hope there still some wind tomorrow

            TV dinner still cooling?
            http://tv.yahoo.com/
          • geardaddy@cableone.net
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 13 5:59 PM
              good to here I'll be back in town for Friday and weekend session. I guess my work schedule came at a pretty good time as far as not missing good conditions.

              Possibility that Chasta may be headed to town in the next week or 2.

              Eddy

              On Wed Feb 14 1:08 , Andrew Goldman sent:

              --- Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@ cableone. net> wrote:

              > I didn't make it, but I guess Andrew and Tom C. had
              > a good ride, with winds 10-15. They report there
              > was plenty of new snow that was in really good
              > shape; not icy or shlushy.
              >
              > J went today. I bet it rocked.
              >
              > I hope there still some wind tomorrow

              TV dinner still cooling?
              http://tv.yahoo. com/

              Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net
            • Ryan Wait
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 13 8:35 PM

                im working in mtn home 2maro. so i'll be up there around 2:30 if anyone wants to ride..

                From: Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...>
                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: MOnday
                Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:08:04 -0800 (PST)

                Andrew here. I went up and have mixed reviews. Most
                of you have not seen it in over a week so you might
                notice a little difference but for those that saw the
                dirt and rock, I'd have to say the place looks better.

                --- Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@ cableone. net> wrote:

                > I didn't make it, but I guess Andrew and Tom C. had
                > a good ride, with winds 10-15. They report there
                > was plenty of new snow that was in really good
                > shape; not icy or shlushy.
                >
                > J went today. I bet it rocked.
                >
                > I hope there still some wind tomorrow

                TV dinner still cooling?
                http://tv.yahoo. com/

                Don�t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft Office Live
              • Darrel Thomas
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009

                  Tomorrow looks awesome!  Hoping to play hooking in the afternoon.  Might be able to boogey as early as 12:30.

                • Mark Westerdoll
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
                    Westy's in! The earlier the better! jivin' with a new kite, priceless.
                    Tomorrow looks awesome!  Hoping to play hooking in the afternoon.  Might be able to boogey as early as 12:30.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
                      Steve's in! today was very windy the snow is better but not perfect . Tuesday is looking good also

                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
                        Westy...

                        Laura and I can be ready to go by 11

                        Sent from
                        Eddy Petranek

                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 22, 2009
                          Hey Eddy,

                          Rather than pay for a phone line ($19.00) and cheap dialup internet access ($10.00), what about spending the money on a standalone DSL account for $39.99.  We only need if for a few months per year.  Would probably be simpler this way unless ACE was going to pay for the phone line.

                          -Brick

                          Westy's in! The earlier the better! jivin' with a new kite, priceless.
                          Tomorrow looks awesome!  Hoping to play hooking in the afternoon.  Might be able to boogey as early as 12:30.

                        • Josh Woodland
                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 23, 2009
                            I may head up this afternoon.  Where is the place to be today?

                            Josh

                            Westy's in! The earlier the better! jivin' with a new kite, priceless.
                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 23, 2009
                              Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday Well the weather station is still down ...did a little research ...If you go bring a small kite. Like a 2m....

                              I’m guessing that it is blowing mid 30’s with gust to 45.

                              Soldier MTN is blowing 30-60 gust to 82 last night

                              I’ll wait and watch it for a little while

                              From: Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...>
                              Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:58:19 -0700 (PDT)
                              To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                              Message 14 of 14 , Mar 23, 2009

                                Sensor is up. It came on @ 10:56 am.

                                Tabular Listing: March 22, 2009 - 11:12 through March 23, 2009 - 12:12 MDT

                                Time(MDT)

                                Temperature

                                Dew

                                Wet Bulb