Re: [snowkiteidaho] Possible wind next few days

    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 8, 2013
      Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

      Eddy

      On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

      Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

      Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

      Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

      Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

      But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

      But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

      Eddy

    • Josh Woodland

        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 8, 2013
          I'm in.
          Ryan

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:29 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

          Eddy

          On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

          Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

          Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

          Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

          Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

          But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

          But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

          Eddy

        • Will Hise

              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 8, 2013
                Awesome Jake. Looking forward to seeing you!!! 5-7 now going. Hope it blows ;-)

                Eddy

                On Feb 8, 2013, at 6:25 PM, Jake Dobson <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

                I'm in to.

                Jake

                Sent from my iPad

                            Message 13 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
                            • 1 Attachment
                            • 3.4 MB
                            Good times.  Could use some more snow, but there was wind and fields of white.
                          • Gavin Morrison
                            Message 14 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
                            There's wind down here....La Ventana BCS

                            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com