Re: [snowkiteidaho] The Summit

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2013
      I've got both the 2013 Summit 12 and 2012&2013 Frenzy 13 that can be demoed. Last years Frenzy 13 was great.  This years more or less the same different colors and release mech.  Flew the Frenzy with JW last week and the I switch to Summit.  Ba-da-bing!!!

      Heading up tomorrow try it for yourself. Try all 3 and you decide.  For me the 12 Summit will be my goto kite. Range 6-25 maybe more.

      Eddy

      On Feb 8, 2013, at 12:55 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Eddy
      when you get more time , can you give a bit more of a comparison of the Summit and the Manta ? I know the summit is only 12m and the manta we fly is 15m so maybe this isn't apples to apples . But the write up stress how rangy its , does it compare in low end , hang time , and light landings , ? Give you impression  of its kite loop . You know I flew the Frenzy last year and the Summit sounds very similar , there must be a difference because you would not think thy would make two kites with similar caricaturists . Do you have a feel for both kites and there unique caricaturists ? what mite they be ?
      Steve

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 04:33:35 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] The Summit

      Yes.  It is bad @$$!!!  The best foil I've flown yet.   Maybe not a beginner kite thou cause it is fast. Higher aspect than  the frenzy and rangey.

      Eddy

      On Feb 7, 2013, at 11:18 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Eddy have had a chance to test drive The Summit , ? how does it compare to the Frenzy or the Manta ?