Re: [snowkiteidaho] Possible wind next few days

    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 8, 2013
      Looks like 1-2" at Hidden Springs & 0" at Camas.  I know where I'm kiting!!!

      Wind next 3 days tomorrow is currently predicted strongest.  But Sunday should be the best.

      Eddy

      On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

      Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

      Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

      Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

      Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

      But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

      But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 8, 2013
            I'm in.
            Ryan

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:29 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

            Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

            Eddy

            On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

            Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

            Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

            Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

            Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

            Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

            But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

            But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

            Eddy

          • Will Hise

                Message 7 of 18 , Feb 8, 2013
                  Awesome Jake. Looking forward to seeing you!!! 5-7 now going. Hope it blows ;-)

                  Eddy

                  On Feb 8, 2013, at 6:25 PM, Jake Dobson <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

                  I'm in to.

                  Jake

                  Sent from my iPad

                              Message 14 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
                              • 1 Attachment
                              • 3.4 MB
                              Good times.  Could use some more snow, but there was wind and fields of white.
                            • Gavin Morrison
                              Message 15 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
                              There's wind down here....La Ventana BCS

                              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com