Re: [snowkiteidaho] Possible wind next few days

  • Rick Jakious
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 7, 2013
      John,  Saturday maybe a good kite day. See below.  Possible snow tonight but there is still good coverage at Bogus.

      What time do you think you will get here tomorrow? Can't wait to see you guys.

      Rick

            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 8, 2013
              I'm in.
              Ryan

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:29 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

              Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

              Eddy

              On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

              Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

              Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

              Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

              Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

              Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

              But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

              But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

              Eddy

            • Will Hise

                  Message 8 of 18 , Feb 8, 2013
                    Awesome Jake. Looking forward to seeing you!!! 5-7 now going. Hope it blows ;-)

                    Eddy

                    On Feb 8, 2013, at 6:25 PM, Jake Dobson <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

                    I'm in to.

                    Jake

                    Sent from my iPad

                                Message 15 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
                                • 1 Attachment
                                • 3.4 MB
                                Good times.  Could use some more snow, but there was wind and fields of white.
                              • Gavin Morrison
                                Message 16 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
                                There's wind down here....La Ventana BCS

                                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com