Re: [snowkiteidaho] conditions improving?

  • Andrew Goldman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2007
      I have a report from someone living in Fairfield. It
      snowed hard earlier today. Only a few inches and the
      temp has hovered around freezing, meaning it has
      turned to rain. So, what does that mean for where we
      snowkite? What is the elevation difference? If it is
      hovering around the freeze mark in Fairfield then it
      may be snowing where it count.
      Keep positive,
      Monty
      --- hawkicd11 <hawkicd11@...> wrote:

      > anyone know how are things looking now? hopefully
      > this weather
      > helps.....

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      Access over 1 million songs.