Re: [snowkiteidaho] Possible wind next few days

  • Ryan Carlson
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 6, 2013
      I'm in for either day.  I can drive, and have room for three passengers.
      Ryan

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

      Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

      Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

      Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

      Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

      But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

      But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

      Eddy

    • Rick Jakious
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 7, 2013
        John,  Saturday maybe a good kite day. See below.  Possible snow tonight but there is still good coverage at Bogus.

        What time do you think you will get here tomorrow? Can't wait to see you guys.

        Rick

              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 8, 2013
                I'm in.
                Ryan

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:29 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

                Eddy

                On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

                Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

                Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

                Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

                Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

                But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

                But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

                Eddy

              • Will Hise

                    Message 9 of 18 , Feb 8, 2013
                      Awesome Jake. Looking forward to seeing you!!! 5-7 now going. Hope it blows ;-)

                      Eddy

                      On Feb 8, 2013, at 6:25 PM, Jake Dobson <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

                      I'm in to.

                      Jake

                      Sent from my iPad

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
                                  Good times.  Could use some more snow, but there was wind and fields of white.
                                • Gavin Morrison
                                  Message 17 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
                                  There's wind down here....La Ventana BCS

                                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com