Possible wind next few days

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 6, 2013
      Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

      Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

      Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

      Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

      Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

      But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

      But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

      Eddy
    • Ryan Carlson
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 6, 2013
        I'm in for either day.  I can drive, and have room for three passengers.
        Ryan

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

        Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

        Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

        Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

        Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

        But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

        But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

        Eddy

      • Rick Jakious
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 7, 2013
          John,  Saturday maybe a good kite day. See below.  Possible snow tonight but there is still good coverage at Bogus.

          What time do you think you will get here tomorrow? Can't wait to see you guys.

          Rick

                Message 7 of 18 , Feb 8, 2013
                  I'm in.
                  Ryan

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:29 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                  Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

                  Eddy

                  On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                  Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

                  Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

                  Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

                  Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

                  Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

                  But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

                  But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

                  Eddy

                • Will Hise

                      Message 10 of 18 , Feb 8, 2013
                        Awesome Jake. Looking forward to seeing you!!! 5-7 now going. Hope it blows ;-)

                        Eddy

                        On Feb 8, 2013, at 6:25 PM, Jake Dobson <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

                        I'm in to.

                        Jake

                        Sent from my iPad

                                    Message 17 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
                                    • 1 Attachment
                                    • 3.4 MB
                                    Good times.  Could use some more snow, but there was wind and fields of white.
                                  • Gavin Morrison
                                    Message 18 of 18 , Feb 9, 2013
                                    There's wind down here....La Ventana BCS

                                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com