Re: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday sesh [3 Attachments]

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 30, 2013
      Nice photos. Where is that at. I just had a little session at Kelly park just east of cocoa beach

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 29, 2013, at 11:01 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      We got there and it was super light.  Eddy made it work and convinced me I could make it work to.  I just had to learn to fly a foil and do kiteloops.  Okay, done...and it was fun.  As light as it was, we had to stay near the top of a hill, but some good wind would open up some good terrain.