Tuesday sesh

    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 29, 2013
      heading out to new spot ~2

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      geardaddyllc@...
      208-863-6966
    • Jim shultz
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 29, 2013
        I'll be heading up as well, 12:30-1ish. Carpool anyone?

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 29, 2013, at 9:10, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        heading out to new spot ~2

        Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
        geardaddyllc@...

        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 29, 2013
          Bring your little kite for the Camas...going to be a bit strong

          Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
          208-863-6966

          On Jan 29, 2013, at 9:28 AM, Jim shultz wrote:

          I'll be heading up as well, 12:30-1ish. Carpool anyone?

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jan 29, 2013, at 9:10, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          heading out to new spot ~2

          Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
          geardaddyllc@...
          208-863-6966

        • RUSTY HILL
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 29, 2013
            Hey Jim,
            Garrett and I are heading up at the same time and have room for 1. I'm guessing eddy will want to drive his kite limo and others will hitch a ride But if not I can put my rack on top and fit eddy with us. I don't know how, but your number has disappeared from my phone. Could you call me sometime?

            Rusty Hill
            208.891.7744

            On Jan 29, 2013, at 9:28 AM, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

            I'll be heading up as well, 12:30-1ish. Carpool anyone?

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jan 29, 2013, at 9:10, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

            heading out to new spot ~2

            Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
            geardaddyllc@...
            208-863-6966

          • jwattboi
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 29, 2013
              Jim,
              I'm going to try and get away about the same time. Probably closer to the 1-ish timeframe.

              Jason

                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 29, 2013
                  Oops premature send!

                  So Jason and I ventured into the new unknown terrain about 13 minutes after he picked me up!  Wind was terribly disappointing to start but finally teased us in to rigging up the new 13m Frenzy.  It was enough to make me think I could get it to the top of the nearest hill and sled down and boost one so that I can claim a new spot :-)
                  So I did it again and again and finally gave Jason a shot. It was his first time on a foil, new spot, and learning hope to loop a kite in light winds.  Hooked another foil Kiter ;-)

                  I rigged up the 12m summit and the wind came up a bit more so it was very nice on top of our little hill. Both of us dropped our boards at one point only to watch them take off solo downhill.  Talk about suck the energy out of ya.  Say la vi.

                  Great time and home 15mins aft

                  Eddy

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 29, 2013
                    Oops did it again

                    Eddy

                    On Jan 29, 2013, at 7:15 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                    Oops premature send!

                    So Jason and I ventured into the new unknown terrain about 13 minutes after he picked me up!  Wind was terribly disappointing to start but finally teased us in to rigging up the new 13m Frenzy.  It was enough to make me think I could get it to the top of the nearest hill and sled down and boost one so that I can claim a new spot :-)
                    So I did it again and again and finally gave Jason a shot. It was his first time on a foil, new spot, and learning hope to loop a kite in light winds.  Hooked another foil Kiter ;-)

                    I rigged up the 12m summit and the wind came up a bit more so it was very nice on top of our little hill. Both of us dropped our boards at one point only to watch them take off solo downhill.  Talk about suck the energy out of ya.  Say la vi.

                    Great time and home 15mins after we drank a cold one to celebrate this great new location.

                    More later!!!

                    Eddy

                    On Jan 29, 2013, at 9:28 AM, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

                    I'll be heading up as well, 12:30-1ish. Carpool anyone?

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Jan 29, 2013, at 9:10, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                    heading out to new spot ~2

                    Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                    geardaddyllc@...
                    208-863-6966

                  • Will Hise

                      Message 11 of 17 , Jan 29, 2013
                        JW I don't see the photos??? Can anyone else see them?

                        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jason Watt wrote:

                        > We got there and it was super light.  Eddy made it work and convinced me I could make it work to.  I just had to learn to fly a foil and do kiteloops.  Okay, done...and it was fun.  As light as it was, we had to stay near the top of a hill, but some good wind would open up some good terrain.
                        >

                        > ________________________________

                      • jwattboi
                        Message 12 of 17 , Jan 29, 2013
                          No, I don't know what's wrong. I tried attaching them twice. Once in original format, then scaled down. Neither set showed up.

                          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" wrote:

                          > JW I don't see the photos??? Can anyone else see them?
                          >
                          > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jason Watt wrote:
                          > >
                          > > We got there and it was super light.  Eddy made it work and convinced me I could make it work to.  I just had to learn to fly a foil and do kiteloops.  Okay, done...and it was fun.  As light as it was, we had to stay near the top of a hill, but some good wind would open up some good terrain.
                          > >

                          > > ________________________________

                        • Tonyswilliams
                          Message 13 of 17 , Jan 29, 2013
                            I can see two of three looks like the snow was nice and soft

                            Sent from my iPhone

                            Message 14 of 17 , Jan 29, 2013
                              Snow was great. Soft all the way to base. Depth was 12/

                              Eddy

                              Message 15 of 17 , Jan 29, 2013
                                Snow was great. Soft all the way to base. Depth was 12-18".

                                Eddy

                                On Jan 29, 2013, at 9:49 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

                                I can see two of three looks like the snow was nice and soft

                                Sent from my iPhone

                                On Jan 29, 2013, at 9:27 PM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                                JW I don't see the photos??? Can anyone else see them?

                                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jason Watt wrote:

                                > We got there and it was super light.  Eddy made it work and convinced me I could make it work to.  I just had to learn to fly a foil and do kiteloops.  Okay, done...and it was fun.  As light as it was, we had to stay near the top of a hill, but some good wind would open up some good terrain.
                                >

                                > ________________________________

                              • j clive
                                Message 16 of 17 , Jan 29, 2013
                                  sound like a good session.. looks like almost enough snow??

                                  --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:

                                  > Snow was great. Soft all the way to base. Depth was 12-18".
                                  >

                                  > Eddy
                                  >

                                  > On Jan 29, 2013, at 9:49 PM, Tonyswilliams wrote:
                                  >
                                  > > I can see two of three looks like the snow was nice and soft
                                  > >
                                  > > Sent from my iPhone
                                  > >
                                  > > On Jan 29, 2013, at 9:27 PM, "geardaddyllc" wrote:
                                  > >

                                  > >> JW I don't see the photos??? Can anyone else see them?

                                • Greg
                                  Message 17 of 17 , Jan 30, 2013
                                    Nice photos. Where is that at. I just had a little session at Kelly park just east of cocoa beach

                                    Sent from my iPhone