Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday Exploratory Session

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
      Yep yep

      Eddy

      On Jan 26, 2013, at 11:21 AM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Same here. Want to carpool?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 26, 2013, at 5:10 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Going kiting Sunday somewhere. Should be a nice NW flow. Not sure about vizo or snow condish.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 27, 2013
            If you have room Eddy I'm in

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 27, 2013
              Wonderful day on the Prairie. Crusty snow was the only real issue but with 16-22 mph wind and blue skies beggars can't be choosers. I'd do it again but I think I'll be a bit sore tomorrow. Got to test the new Ozone 12m Summit, first ozone kite that was dialed in perfectly for my likings, no adjusting needed. Very sweet, fast kite and a powerhouse. It's definitely my new weapon of choice. I'll test the new 13m Frenzy next sesh. Let me know if you want to try either.

              Ryan joined the ranks of die hard Snowkiter but figured it out in less than an hour on really tough snow.  Bill Hempfield got his first session in a year since his mishap last Snowkite season, but its like riding a bike.  Tony wussed out early because his toes hurt or something...I think he has van envy as he claimed the front seat of my rig ;-). Sure is nice to come back to a toasty warm ride.

              Next system moves thru Tuesday, might try to slip in a Quicky. Hopeful for lots more snow.

              Eddy

              On Jan 27, 2013, at 10:41 AM, "hempviente" <hemp.hemphill@...> wrote:

              If you have room Eddy I'm in

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:

              > Noon departure from Albys. Carpool pick up point
              >
              > Eddy
              >

              > On Jan 26, 2013, at 11:21 AM, Tonyswilliams wrote:
              >
              > > Same here. Want to carpool?
              > >
              > > Sent from my iPhone
              > >
              > > On Jan 26, 2013, at 5:10 AM, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:
              > >

              > >> Going kiting Sunday somewhere. Should be a nice NW flow. Not sure about vizo or snow condish.
              > >>
              > >> Eddy

            • RUSTY HILL
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 27, 2013
                Glad you guys got some goods! I'm thinking Wednesday looks like a good day to enjoy some fresh snow and wind... I don't know if I have a small enough kite to go Wednesday :)

                Rusty Hill
                208.891.7744