Re: [snowkiteidaho] FW: ~~~ ROMANCING THE WIND

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2013
      Sweet!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 15, 2013, at 1:25 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      This guy is a true artist

           ~~~ ROMANCING  THE  WIND  ~~~
      The guy flying the 3 kites is in his 80s, and he's from Canada. He comes to the Washington State International Kite Festival every year. His skin is like leather as he normally flies with his shirt off. He is deaf, so when he flies we hold our hands up and wave them for applause. He flies 2 with his hands and the 3rd one is attached to his waist.
      You must watch to the end to see the amazing landing of that last kite!  I would have those kites so tangled up, you could never get them separated again!  And of course, make sure the volume is turned up because the music is great and totally reflects the soaring of the kits.

      No virus found in this message.