Re: [BSA] Re: [snowkiteidaho] Hello from Cancun

  • RUSTY HILL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2013
      Your concern for my beverages' welfare is heartwarming, Steve. Just made it home and hating my life. Why does it have to be so flippin' cold here?! I was kiteboarding without a wetsuit just yesterday!

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744

      Rusty, I'm concerned that your beverages won't be cold enough in that climate. Perhaps a return to Boise in order, where refrigeration is not necessary.