Sawtooth Says "YES" !!!

  • j clive jordan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 9, 2007
      THANK YOU --- to all who made this possible and huge
      thanks to Whitney who put in a good word! Well post
      more info as it becomes available. In the meantime
      don't forget to check out
      http://web.mac.com/jclive/iWeb/VIDS/weekly.html and
      re-live our epic seesion last weekend -- looking for
      another SATURDAY?? If there's wind I'll be shooting.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 9, 2007

        Pray for snow.

        … but after last weeks kiting in Baja, I’m already thinking about the water again.  Does anyone have any G2 on Indian Creek Res.?  Is it filling? How bad are the weeds?

        Thanks….

        -Jason

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 9, 2007
          last pass it was still ice covered but that was on Sunday. I doubt the ice is still there. Water level had not dropped any since fall.

          Weeds seem gone or at least hidden under ice.

          Talked with Jason Clack and he said you guys ripped up Baja.

          Way to go! I could have gone, but did not really know what my schedule was going to be.  I'm planning a trip to Corpus Christi around May maybe sooner depending on what the snow does if anyone else is interested.

          eddy

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 9, 2007

            Yeah,  we met Jason and the rest of the Seattle kiting crew.  Stayed at the same compound for 5 days with them.  Great group of guys… but especially Jason Clack.  That guy would give you the shirt off his back and then some.  You guys should check out the Seattle kiters forum when he is ‘honored’ for rescuing a beginner down in baja.  Great story with a good outcome.  Looping kites, tangled lines, Jason to the rescue with his kite-knife.  Actually carried the guy on his back to the beach.  ALL WHILE KITING.  I guess the guy kept whispering in his ear, “Thank you, thank you, thank you….”  Reminds me of the time Eddy rescued the stalled boat last year.

            Monty, we also saw Craig.  He’s avhell of a kiter now.  Jon Bolt saw him jumping some raft all morning one day.  Good times.  He said to tell you hi.  Wish you guys would have joined us.  You can’t get a much cheaper kite vacation.

            -Jason