Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday

  • michael zolin
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 10, 2013
      Did camas get any snow?  I am thinking about going up tomorrow.  Anyone need a ride?
      Mike Z
      724-1755
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 10, 2013
        Wife and I have a baby sitter and will be heading out in the morning. Probably 10ish realistically. I know another couple heading out as well as stated in earlier emails. Happy to text or email reports to anyone that wants one.

        I totally want to go in your van one day, that thing looks rad, but not when there's snow as your parking leaves a little to be desired. ;)

        I watched to Pine turnoff cam a bunch today and they definitely got snow today, not sure how much will be left after two days of wind, but it's gotta end up somewhere right!

        --Will