Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wed. Thur.

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013
      Hey mikez!

      I'm alive aftery solo sess! Wind died on me but I checked out all your tracks before it quit on me. Thanks for digging my parking spot. Worked like a charm.

      For everyone else, there still isn't any snow at last chance but there is enough lower down. We rode off the featherville road in crusty 6-12in snow. Nothing spectacular but I had a blast just getting back under a kite!

      Hope to see more of you Friday!

      --Will

      On Tuesday, January 8, 2013, Will Hise wrote:
      I'm also thinking about tomorrow. Not sure I can do a 9am start though.

      If you head out that early, can you text me road, wind and snow conditions?

      Thanks!
      --Will

      (760) 822 0151

      On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:11 PM, michael <zolie22@...> wrote:
      Going to camas on Wed. and Thur.  May have room for 1 or two more?  Plan is to leave about 9 and be home about 3.

      Mike Z

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: