Wed. Thur.

  • michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2013
      Going to camas on Wed. and Thur. May have room for 1 or two more? Plan is to leave about 9 and be home about 3.

      Mike Z
      208-724-1755
    • Will Hise
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2013
        I'm also thinking about tomorrow. Not sure I can do a 9am start though.

        If you head out that early, can you text me road, wind and snow conditions?

        Thanks!
        --Will

        (760) 822 0151

        On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:11 PM, michael <zolie22@...> wrote:
        Going to camas on Wed. and Thur.  May have room for 1 or two more?  Plan is to leave about 9 and be home about 3.

        Mike Z

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            snowkiteidaho-digest@yahoogroups.com
            snowkiteidaho-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Will Hise
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013
          Hey mikez!

          I'm alive aftery solo sess! Wind died on me but I checked out all your tracks before it quit on me. Thanks for digging my parking spot. Worked like a charm.

          For everyone else, there still isn't any snow at last chance but there is enough lower down. We rode off the featherville road in crusty 6-12in snow. Nothing spectacular but I had a blast just getting back under a kite!

          Hope to see more of you Friday!

          --Will