Re: Idaho City Yurt Dates

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012

      On Dec 31, 2012 4:28 PM, "Leo Hennessy" <Leo.Hennessy@...> wrote:

      Hi Friend,

      As most of you know the six Idaho City yurts are back open after being closed 4 months.  There are lots of dates available this winter because many people who had initially reserved the yurts this winter made other plans.  In January alone, 90 nights are still available. Most of those are weekdays but it would be worth it to take a few days off work to enjoy a world class backcountry adventure.  On normal years we have near 100% capacity in January.  I am hoping to fill most of the yurts so I can get the yurt program financially stable again after losing 4 months of income.  Check out this web link: http://tinyurl.com/a8xa2x5 and it will take you directly to the "dates available" page for all six yurts. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Summer Use: You can reserve 9 months in advance so if you want a specific date this summer now is the time to reserve your yurt. $65 for the weekend and $55 on weekdays.
      Have a great winter.

      Leo Hennessy
      Non-Motorized Trails Program Manager
      Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation
      PO Box 83720
      Boise ID 83720-0065
      5657 Warm Springs Avenue
      Boise ID 83716-8712