Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: camas prairie

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2012
      WOW...I'm not jonesin' for snowkiting any more...now I'm MAC'N !!

      On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:30 PM, Jason Mac <jmacmatic@...> wrote:

      Snow was 10" of cold smoke on top of a 2" crusty frozen base. Started out at 3pm on a 12.5M and promptly switched to the 16M due to eating too much over the holidays. Wind might have tapered off a bit, but pretty sure I'm just fat.

      Built a kicker and Sessioned the Flats for awhile. Then did a Downwinder to MSP fully-powered Kiting till sunset. Hitch-hiked back to my Rig at the Pine Turnoff.

      Stellar first-day out, beats the heck out of riding lifts and skinning backcountry tracks.