Re: [snowkiteidaho] rain or snow?

  • Andrew Goldman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
      Monty here.  On my way up right now.  Not sure what it is doing.  Hope I have good word for you.  The web cam for the lodge will be in 2009:)  Norway boys are in town!!!
      Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...> wrote:
      Monty!

      Does the Lodge have a webcam yet?  Please tell me it's snowing on the Camas and not raining like it is here.

      wr

    • hawkicd11
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
        Norway Boys? are you talking about Remi, Claus, and Bjorn?

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...>