Re: [snowkiteidaho] Cascade Lake kiting

  • Bill Binegar
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 24, 2012
      Cool first one out. However that's a lot of pressure. That means I have to be the last one out too right? Yesterday snowboarded on a fresh 10 inches. This morning skied on a fresh 8 inches. It's been a great  three days, especially since yesterday was my birthday.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 22, 2012, at 6:52 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Bill
      as far as I can tell you are the first one out this season
      Steve

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: billyg2477@...
      Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 18:01:10 -0700
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Cascade Lake kiting [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Bill Binegar included below] I know we are waiting for pictures from Greg in Hawaii but this'll have to do for now. I had some difficulty staying up wind because there was only about 3 inches on top of ice. Hard to get Gription. The ice also made it scary to jump. Anyone make it to the Camas Prairie?

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 24, 2012
        You must be living your life right . Happy Birthday Bill

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

        From: billyg2477@...
        Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 18:01:10 -0700