rain or snow?

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
      Monty!

      Does the Lodge have a webcam yet?  Please tell me it's snowing on the Camas and not raining like it is here.

      wr

    • Andrew Goldman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
        Monty here.  On my way up right now.  Not sure what it is doing.  Hope I have good word for you.  The web cam for the lodge will be in 2009:)  Norway boys are in town!!!
        Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...> wrote:
        Monty!

        Does the Lodge have a webcam yet?  Please tell me it's snowing on the Camas and not raining like it is here.

        wr

      • hawkicd11
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
          Norway Boys? are you talking about Remi, Claus, and Bjorn?

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...>