nuk-lee-ar SNOWKITING session - Check it out!

  • jclivejordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      As production begins on our new film tentatively called "NUk-UL-AR wind", we have decided
      to make some of the video available.

      Clips from this weekend's epic sessions are posted at

      http://web.mac.com/jclive/iWeb/VIDS/weekly.html

      Thanks to all the kiters and huge thanks to Whitney who did a great job shooting. I plan to
      update the video every tuesday through the season.

      PS - Feel free to post it, cut it, burn it, print it, or give it away to anyone interested.