Cascade Lake kiting

  • Bill Binegar
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 22, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 860 KB
    I know we are waiting for pictures from Greg in Hawaii but this'll have to do for now. I had some difficulty staying up wind because there was only about 3 inches on top of ice. Hard to get Gription. The ice also made it scary to jump. Anyone make it to the Camas Prairie?
    Message 2 of 7 , Dec 22, 2012
      Bill
      as far as I can tell you are the first one out this season
      Steve

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: billyg2477@...
      Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 18:01:10 -0700
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Cascade Lake kiting [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Bill Binegar included below] I know we are waiting for pictures from Greg in Hawaii but this'll have to do for now. I had some difficulty staying up wind because there was only about 3 inches on top of ice. Hard to get Gription. The ice also made it scary to jump. Anyone make it to the Camas Prairie?

      Message 3 of 7 , Dec 23, 2012
        First of Season honors to Bill !!!

        On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Bill Binegar <billyg2477@...> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Bill Binegar included below]

        I know we are waiting for pictures from Greg in Hawaii but this'll have to do for now. I had some difficulty staying up wind because there was only about 3 inches on top of ice. Hard to get Gription. The ice also made it scary to jump. Anyone make it to the Camas Prairie?

        Sent from my iPhone

      • Tonyswilliams

          Message 5 of 7 , Dec 23, 2012
            Gotta snowkite

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

            > At the ranch in Donnelly last night and today. Good snow coverage but no wind so went cross country skiing. Beautiful out. Looks like Xmas
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone
            >
            > On Dec 23, 2012, at 8:09 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:
            >
            > > First of Season honors to Bill !!!
            > >

            > > On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Bill Binegar <billyg2477@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > [Attachment(s) from Bill Binegar included below]
            > > I know we are waiting for pictures from Greg in Hawaii but this'll have to do for now. I had some difficulty staying up wind because there was only about 3 inches on top of ice. Hard to get Gription. The ice also made it scary to jump. Anyone make it to the Camas Prairie?
            > >

            > > Sent from my iPhone

          • Bill Binegar
            Message 6 of 7 , Dec 24, 2012
              Cool first one out. However that's a lot of pressure. That means I have to be the last one out too right? Yesterday snowboarded on a fresh 10 inches. This morning skied on a fresh 8 inches. It's been a great  three days, especially since yesterday was my birthday.

              Sent from my iPhone

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: billyg2477@...
              Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 18:01:10 -0700

              Message 7 of 7 , Dec 24, 2012
                You must be living your life right . Happy Birthday Bill

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                From: billyg2477@...
                Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 18:01:10 -0700