Maui Christmas everyone

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2012
      Two kites packed and waiting to board in seatac Hope you guys and girls get some snow kiting in before the new year!

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2012
        Its tuff being you
         send pictures

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
        Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:44:25 -0800
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Maui Christmas everyone

        Two kites packed and waiting to board in seatac Hope you guys and girls get some snow kiting in before the new year!

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 2012
          ...& Happi Nui Year back atcha Greg!!  When not windy, do some posin' for the webcam so we can all see!!