RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: wind alert

    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 4, 2012

      Yeah…. I remember someone tearing up their front end transmission one spring in the mud.

      Man… I could use a fix.  I’ll have to hit the snow…

      -JBrick

      Message 2 of 29 , Dec 4, 2012
        While not as fun as snow kiting nor as studly as kitesurfing in December I got in some skateboarding behind my 3m trainer kite. It will have to suffice til then.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 29 , Feb 19, 2015
          Looks like Friday ( high of 54 ) could be windy and warm at the river or CJ , I know Bill , Jason and Greg , wanted to get in on the next opportunity . Saturday ( high of 49 ) also possible but cooler . one model is forecasting a strong SE on Sunday but a high of only 43
        • Gregory Da let
          Message 4 of 29 , Feb 19, 2015
            Gonna be out of town😫

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Feb 19, 2015, at 10:51 AM, 'Steve Linane' itile@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            Looks like Friday ( high of 54 ) could be windy and warm at the river or CJ , I know Bill , Jason and Greg , wanted to get in on the next opportunity . Saturday ( high of 49 ) also possible but cooler . one model is forecasting a strong SE on Sunday but a high of only 43

          • Peter Hammett
            Message 5 of 29 , Feb 19, 2015
              I'd be into going on Friday. Please let me know if you are heading out. Thanks,
              -Peter 425-890-3104

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 10:51:57 -0700
              Subject: [snowkiteidaho] wind alert

              Looks like Friday ( high of 54 ) could be windy and warm at the river or CJ , I know Bill , Jason and Greg , wanted to get in on the next opportunity . Saturday ( high of 49 ) also possible but cooler . one model is forecasting a strong SE on Sunday but a high of only 43

            • jwattboi
              Message 6 of 29 , Feb 20, 2015
                I can't get away today, but Saturday looks good.   Peak is forecast at 2, sunny and 47, I'm in.

                Looks like Friday ( high of 54 ) could be windy and warm at the river or CJ , I know Bill , Jason and Greg , wanted to get in on the next opportunity . Saturday ( high of 49 ) also possible but cooler . one model is forecasting a strong SE on Sunday but a high of only 43

              • Bill Binegar
                Message 7 of 29 , Feb 20, 2015
                  I cannot make either day. Hockey, volleyball and minor calf injury

                  Billy G

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Message 8 of 29 , Feb 21, 2015
                    18 and building now.  I hope it gets as good as the graph from yesterday looked.  I'm going to head out around 11 and Mike Z and a friend are heading out too.

                    Anybody else?
                  • jwattboi
                    Message 9 of 29 , Feb 21, 2015
                      Three of us had a solid day on the river.  Cloudy at first, then skies cleared and wind ramped up.  Kites out were 8, 9.5 , and 10.