Re: wind alert

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 4, 2012
      I launched from the north side but the area closer to the bridge. There's a good shallow area to walk out and drift launch. After the rain, the the road to cocaine flats would have been seriously mucky.

      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 4, 2012

        Yeah…. I remember someone tearing up their front end transmission one spring in the mud.

        Man… I could use a fix.  I’ll have to hit the snow…

        -JBrick

        I launched from the north side but the area closer to the bridge. There's a good shallow area to walk out and drift launch. After the rain, the the road to cocaine flats would have been seriously mucky.

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

        > Did you launch from 'cocaine flats' or on the south side of the river?
        >

        > -JBrick

      • Greg
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 4, 2012
          While not as fun as snow kiting nor as studly as kitesurfing in December I got in some skateboarding behind my 3m trainer kite. It will have to suffice til then.

          Sent from my iPhone