three days of bliss

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
      wow, what an epic weekend...... crazy strong winds on friday and
      saturday, followed up with a perfect relaxing session on sunday..
      happy 40th Darrel, not many 40 year olds are getting 50ft of air on
      skies, you rock... hopefully we get dumped on soon, its getting
      stupid with these spring-like temps
    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
        "4 in a row for the big 4  0"

         Yea what a kick in the pants!  had a good time.

        My buddy Ty got a lot of really good pics Fri.  I will try to get some posted in a day or 2.  J is going to post some video to his site, so be watching for a link to that.

        Looks like we should be getting some weather this week.  Pray for snow, not rain on the Camus. East winds the next couple days.  I expect we should have good West winds the end of the week