RE: [snowkiteidaho] Fri/Sat/Sun

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2007
      Yesterday way strong again.  I figured it out the Jet Stream is right dead center over us. Anyway it looks like it has shift to the East.  The winds are still strong at Deer Haven right now but looks like it will drop down as the day progresses.  Leaving at 12 today.

      That will be 4 in a row which is perfect for Darrel since today is his BIG 40.

      Eddy