RE: [snowkiteidaho] Next week

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2007

      Eddy,

      Just an FYI. The wind does know my day off is Wed.  Jack and I did go Wed w/ the SW winds and had a great time.  Monte was also there.  Monte thanks for your pointers and help.  Jack thanks for getting me up there.  Hope everyone has fun this weekend, I’ll be in McCall.

      I know it’s early, but next Mon or Wed, if blowing let’s go.

      Bill

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2007
        I've recieved several phone calls wondering were I am.  Looks like it is blowing

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2007
          Friday  - was incredible with solid winds 18-23 mph. Darrel's Friend "Tye" (sp?) came out and took some awesome high quality pictures. Darrel and I were having fun on the 14m kites and boosting Hugh airs some of my biggest this season.

          Today looks really good also maybe not as strong;  leaving at 10:30am

          Eddy

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2007
            Yesterday way strong again.  I figured it out the Jet Stream is right dead center over us. Anyway it looks like it has shift to the East.  The winds are still strong at Deer Haven right now but looks like it will drop down as the day progresses.  Leaving at 12 today.

            That will be 4 in a row which is perfect for Darrel since today is his BIG 40.

            Eddy