FW: Windsurf World Record, Nike Snow & Emerica Wild in the Streets

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012

      My hood river buddy sent me a video I thought you all would enjoy.  Speed sailing and a kite one

      James R. Tighe

      5420 W State St.

      Boise, Idaho 83703

      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

      jim@...

      www.gemstategymnastics.com

      Looks pretty fast to me.

      Also, check out the DESSOUDAGE video.  Cool trick at about 3:50.  You need to learn that move.

      Steve

      Riders Match

      Youtube

      WINDSURF - Albeau breaks the speed World Record

      Every year, the Luderitz Speed Challenge in Namibia, is the occasion for the best windsurfers of the world to try to break the speed world record. Antoine Albeau, after having smashed the 50 knots barrier several times reached 51 knots twice, registering a new World Record in windsurfing: 51.69 knots.

      Riders Match

      Youtube

      DESSOUDAGE

      This sick edit from a French kitesurf team is just everything we asked the contestants: insane ride and lots of sexy bottoms!

      Youtube

      JORDAN SEVELLEC

      Jordan is a young teenager that already has understood what’s important in life: surfing, skating, and pretty girls!

      Youtube

      BOLDNESS CREW

      Check out this crazy skateboard video shot in Sao Paolo’s streets and skate parks, featuring really hot Brazilian chicks!

      Riders Match

      SNOW - The Nike Project

      The Chapter Two of the Nike Snowboarding Project, realized by Brad Kremer, is set on a giant snow park in Montafon, Austria, build especially for the project. The crew members are Sage Kotsenburg, Louie Vito, Gjermund Braaten, Jamie Nicholls, Danny Kass, Ethan Morgan, Jan Scherrer, Peetu Piiroinen and Austin Smith.

      Youtube

      SKATE - Wild In The Streets

      Emerica organized Wild in the Streets, a gigantic event in Argentina that gathered next to 10.000 people skating in the streets in an unbelievable celebration of skateboarding with the Emerica team riders Andrew Reynolds, Leo Romero, Collin Provost, Trevor Colden and Brandon Westgate.

      Youtube

      BODYBOARD - Annaelle Challenge

      The ABC Annaëlle Challenge is THE French bodyboard competition. It takes place on the Annaëlle spot in Britanny, on a waiting period that goes from September 7th to December 9th. The competition happened last weekend and has been won by Alex Uranga.

      Youtube

      Facebook

      Twitter

      Google Plus

      Pinterest

      Youtube

      Dailymotion

      Google Plus

      Foursquare

      Linked In

      Yahoo

      Riders Match

      Sent to stroney@...why did I get this?
      unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
      Riders Match · 66 avenue de Lattre de Tassigny · La Baule 44500