RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Who Dat?

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 18, 2012
      can you scan the picture and then email it ?

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: hemp.hemphill@...
      Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:03:09 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Who Dat?

      I really don't know thats why I'm asking. I'm not Techy enough to feed my Mag. into the computer.

      > Bill i don't subscribe so your going to haft to tell me
      >

      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > From: hemp.hemphill@...
      > Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 01:20:59 +0000
      > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Who Dat?
      >

      > Next clue for all you happy hunters. Claim's photo taken in someplace called Fairfield idaho. (as if anyone ever heard of that place)
      >
      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Bill...don't make us hunt. Include a link to the Outside "parting
      > > shot" page you're referring to....
      > >
      > > THANKS.
      > >
      > > On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 7:40 PM, hempviente <hemp.hemphill@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > **
      > > >

      > > > Who is that high flying boy on the last page "parting shot" of the new
      > > > Outside mag.

    • Tonyswilliams
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 18, 2012
        I saw it at the wholefoods checkout line and I did not recognize the guy and the fact that he was doing an unhooked move on an inflatable and the all the kites in the background were not familiar to me and all inflatables, I would guess that it is an out of towner

        Sent from my iPhone

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: hemp.hemphill@...
        Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:03:09 +0000