RE: [snowkiteidaho] thurs/Fri

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2007
      As long as it is looking positive I'm in.

      Eddy

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2007
        Friday - I think it will work this afternoon. Hawk will head up early and give us the "go/no go" Status!

        Saturday -  I think it will be an early session SE flow, b/c the NW flow should kick in later and cancel the net wind.

        Sunday - could be good all day with SE Flow again at the Camas Divide (aka Last Resort)  if we are lucky maybe Hysterical site.

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2007

          Eddy,

          Just an FYI. The wind does know my day off is Wed.  Jack and I did go Wed w/ the SW winds and had a great time.  Monte was also there.  Monte thanks for your pointers and help.  Jack thanks for getting me up there.  Hope everyone has fun this weekend, I’ll be in McCall.

          I know it’s early, but next Mon or Wed, if blowing let’s go.

          Bill

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2007
            I've recieved several phone calls wondering were I am.  Looks like it is blowing

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2007
              Friday  - was incredible with solid winds 18-23 mph. Darrel's Friend "Tye" (sp?) came out and took some awesome high quality pictures. Darrel and I were having fun on the 14m kites and boosting Hugh airs some of my biggest this season.

              Today looks really good also maybe not as strong;  leaving at 10:30am

              Eddy

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 4, 2007
                Yesterday way strong again.  I figured it out the Jet Stream is right dead center over us. Anyway it looks like it has shift to the East.  The winds are still strong at Deer Haven right now but looks like it will drop down as the day progresses.  Leaving at 12 today.

                That will be 4 in a row which is perfect for Darrel since today is his BIG 40.

                Eddy