Who Dat?

  • hempviente
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
      Who is that high flying boy on the last page "parting shot" of the new Outside mag.
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
        Bill...don't make us hunt.  Include a link to the Outside "parting shot" page you're referring to....

        THANKS.

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 17, 2012
          Next clue for all you happy hunters. Claim's photo taken in someplace called Fairfield idaho. (as if anyone ever heard of that place)

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 17, 2012
            Bill i don't subscribe so your going to haft to tell me

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: hemp.hemphill@...
            Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 01:20:59 +0000
            Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Who Dat?

            Next clue for all you happy hunters. Claim's photo taken in someplace called Fairfield idaho. (as if anyone ever heard of that place)

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

            > Bill...don't make us hunt. Include a link to the Outside "parting
            > shot" page you're referring to....
            >
            > THANKS.
            >
            > On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 7:40 PM, hempviente <hemp.hemphill@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Who is that high flying boy on the last page "parting shot" of the new
            > > Outside mag.

          • hempviente
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 18, 2012
              I really don't know thats why I'm asking. I'm not Techy enough to feed my Mag. into the computer.

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 18, 2012
                can you scan the picture and then email it ?

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: hemp.hemphill@...
                Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:03:09 +0000

                I really don't know thats why I'm asking. I'm not Techy enough to feed my Mag. into the computer.

                > Bill i don't subscribe so your going to haft to tell me
                >

                > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                > From: hemp.hemphill@...
                > Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 01:20:59 +0000
                > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Who Dat?
                >

                > Next clue for all you happy hunters. Claim's photo taken in someplace called Fairfield idaho. (as if anyone ever heard of that place)
                >
                > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Bill...don't make us hunt. Include a link to the Outside "parting
                > > shot" page you're referring to....
                > >
                > > THANKS.
                > >
                > > On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 7:40 PM, hempviente <hemp.hemphill@> wrote:
                > >
                > > > **
                > > >

                > > > Who is that high flying boy on the last page "parting shot" of the new
                > > > Outside mag.

              • Tonyswilliams
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 18, 2012
                  I saw it at the wholefoods checkout line and I did not recognize the guy and the fact that he was doing an unhooked move on an inflatable and the all the kites in the background were not familiar to me and all inflatables, I would guess that it is an out of towner

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  From: hemp.hemphill@...
                  Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:03:09 +0000