Re: [BSA] East Coast Trip

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2012
      What a GREAT adventure!!!  Thanks for sharing in another terrific Rusty Nail Production!

      ...but got the lyrics wrong in last song....shoulda been: "one, two, three I say DON'T stop..."  !!!

      On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:24 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:
      So, I was lucky enough to get an invite from Mike Stone to help him sail his boat down the east coast the first two weeks of Oct. Luckily we missed Sandy and all her fury. Was able to get a little kiting in and made a video of the trip. Here it is… hope you like it

      RUSTY HILL
      SkyBlue Photos LLC
      Photography Elevated
      www.SkyBluePhotos.com
      208.891.7744

    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2012
        Thanks for sharing the cruz! Kinda makes a guy want to chuck it all for a life on the high seas.
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 16:24:58 -0700